Seasons

• So I got 200 Boss Credits so I bought a Real Madrid Manager mode(I <3 Real). I want to know if I will still get to manage Real after the season ends.

• English Moderator

@Greg928u said in Seasons:

So I got 200 Boss Credits so I bought a Real Madrid Manager mode(I <3 Real). I want to know if I will still get to manage Real after the season ends.

Hello Greg and welcome to the OSM game. :relaxed:

So for your answer: OSM is a one season game, and it's like that for a good reason. The struggle that any really ambitious manager goes through to build up a powerful squad during the season. If OSM was a more than one season game then we could lose interest as eventually there would be about 2, 3 or more top valued teams with players all rated over 100+. Plus it becomes a pain for the Transfer lists to have so many over-rated and high-priced players on sale.:wink:

P.S. You can manage your beloved Real as many times as you wish Greg, but you will always have to start from scratch with the building up of your team. :thumbsup_tone2:

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.