New Slots

• Hello guys,

My name is Rio Felixio. I started playing OSM since 2013, but take a break in 2015-2016. And recently, I want to playing this game (again). I'm a free account user, it mean that I only have 1 slot in my account.

From what I remembered in an old OSM, I thought every free account user can be upgraded, by Paypal or anything else. But now, with an new update, I really, really confused how to upgrade my account. Is anyone can help me and explain how to upgrade my account?

Thank you guys. :smiley:

• English Moderator

@MercenariesPro said in New Slots:

Hello guys,

My name is Rio Felixio. I started playing OSM since 2013, but take a break in 2015-2016. And recently, I want to playing this game (again). I'm a free account user, it mean that I only have 1 slot in my account.

From what I remembered in an old OSM, I thought every free account user can be upgraded, by Paypal or anything else. But now, with an new update, I really, really confused how to upgrade my account. Is anyone can help me and explain how to upgrade my account?

Thank you guys. :smiley:

Hello to you too Rio Felixio and welcome back to OSM's adventures! :relaxed:
    My name is Sofie and I'm a fellow manager and forum moderator .
    This is your game profile : http://prnt.sc/dtkyo0 , http://prnt.sc/dtkxxg . Yes ?

A lot of things have changed on this game during your absence but OSM gets better and better by day.
    Since the arrival of the Boss Coins every manager - old or new - has the ability of using all of his 4 Club Slots if he wants to. No need for you to upgrade your account in any way mate. Go ahead and try whatever Slot of yours you wish to use . They are all unlocked and waiting for you to choose a league to play ! :smile:

Please feel free to post again if anything at all troubles you about the new OSM game and its features.

Till then... Enjoy your gaming time Rio Felixio !

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.