No more manager points

• Good morning. I think it's the first time I write here in the forum, but if I'm doing it right now, it means it's worth it. Sorry for my english, I am Italian.
    This morning, when I woke up, i saw that all my manager points vanished: yesterday I had at least 28.000 points, today I ain't got one. I think this is very strange, and I hope someone can help me fix this thing; I play OSM since 2012 and, even if in the past my points were deleted due to the changes in the game system, I think this time things are a little bit different: all my friends, and all the other managers in my league have still got their points, so am I the only one who lost them? Why?
    I think this is ridicoulous, i want explanations and I hope someone give me some.

• There is a bug with the manager points, but don't worry everything is alright.

0_1487070015109_foto.jpg

see you got 27.860 Manager Points

• Thank you very much, you really made my day hahah!

• your welcome :thumbsup_tone2:

• English Moderator

Everything seems to work just fine. If this problem occurs again, please feel free to report it.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.