Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • My player vanished after I purchased

0 Votes
    6 Posts

OKay then i will wait , thanks for cooperation . Hopefully i can get my player back , if not at least give me 108m back and also boss coin for the bonus.

• Survey

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@amieiro18
    Hello mate, you can go to Club > Business Club, and find some offers there.

• Can I change my nickname?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,
    I'm afraid it's not possible to change your Nick name once you've chosen it.

• OYUN HATASI

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Please can you fix this problem

0 Votes
    5 Posts

I'm sorry but there's nothing that we can do for you about this.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@xeenxi55 Hi, welcome.
    You should never provide any personal details like email etc on public forums.
    The awnser is already in your other topic, for next time one topic is more then enough/
    This can be closed now.

• Negotiation team

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@miguelpereira1995
    Hello mate, for the offers of the Business club, you have to contact the company that provides that offer...

• Mam mały problem!

1 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks mate!

• Achievment bug

0 Votes
    4 Posts

This is fixed now.

• Resigning

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@dai-bach Then it's now time to close this topic 😉

• 0 Votes
    11 Posts

Cheat report system and activation mails is working perfectly.

OSM has more than 1.5M daily users and those users ACTIVATE around 1 thousand cheat reports per day in average.

No idea if google programmers are better or worst than GameBasics programmers, but one thing is sure, we didn't set on our system any specific rule to not send CR activation mails to you!

Our staff, provided you the help you requested. Explained that in order to handle your report you need to activate it. You said you didn't got any mail, you were advised to check what's wrong and maybe try eith another mail, you decided to pick the wrong way.... so the support via forum ends here.

If you want further support, please e-mail us from the mail set on the account and we can continue our support from there!

• slots locked

0 Votes
    4 Posts

All should be fine now.

In case it's still not working, you may need to press CTRL + F5 or even clear your temporary files (depending on how your browser caching is configured)

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@King_Jamiu_10 I think you have misinterpreted the question. You can indeed change your line up whilst the match is in play, and hence have a player training who would have been in the team line-up at the beginning of the simulation. I think what he is asking is if you adjust your line up, whilst the match is in play and being simulated, does this affect the simulation, hence can a player in the line-up at the beginning of the simulation be moved out of the line up during 'match in play' status and trained, or is the simulation purely based on the starting line up as and when the simulation started. (The simulation can on for minutes-hours, during which time we can move players and train players that we would otherwise deem to be in the match in play

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Sorry to hear that mate but you have to contact the company that makes the coins offer...

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Boss coins from Lords Mobile

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi
    Read the Common Questions topic and you'll know what to do about this issue.

• General Query on Cheating

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Gary-Gomes thanks!
    @Paulo-Dayio Because a new manager who hasn't played the game before picked that team doesn't mean it's the same manager. Every manager picking a new team can pick any of the available teams he finds and likes wether they are a good team or not.

• Suggestion

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, use this topic for suggestions.