Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views

@xavi4ever3 Hi, welcome.
    I see that your already in two leagues with slot 1 and 2.
    So first you need to resign with one of your slots by going to the board.
    Then you will choose a country with your free slot and there you will find the option to create your own league.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@ExperT-ThE-OnE Hi, welcome.
    Unfortunately it's not possible to change your manager name.
    The only thing you can do is remove this account and create a new account with the name that you want.

• ERROR DURING CONNEXION

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@IRONALD10

Since we had no news from you my friend I can only assume that everything is working fine for you now.

We all get the : " Oops - a problem has occured " message while logged in for our game time but it usually and normaly goes away very fast and we can reload our page and continue with our works .

So I'm closing this topic and if you need anything else you can always make a new post .

Thank you for visiting our forums . ☺

• Servidores ...

0 Votes
    2 Posts

0_1478970032886_Capturar.PNG

OSM game since 2011 and has never happened this problem .. (stopped 2 years)

0_1478970126606_15046401_623415184496688_1975676902_n.png

• problem

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@jeffreygoe Hi, welcome.
    Can you please try to remove cookies and cache?

• probleem

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@alvarorr_98

Hi again my dear Assistant. ☺

Need I remind you what we have talked about in our last conversation?

Any kind of support and help from any manager who visits and reads our forums is always welcomed and very much appreciated . Nevertheless, please remember that it comes with a great responsibility.

We should always respond to a fellow manager in need in the most polite way , trying to explain ( and only whenever we are 100% sure of the right answer ) what he or she should do and not just give him/her orders.

I hope you can all understand and respect the above message .

Thank you very much and have a happy weekend my mates ! πŸ˜‰

• Problem on IOS 10.1.1.

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Bugs

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @BartZS, can you please try deleting cookies and cache? Let me know how you get on!

• Profile page version 3.0

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Missing boss coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @Mr-Rav_NL ,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to guarantee the receipt of free Boss Coins within a specific time frame, or even at all in some cases. Generally Boss Coins are credited within 30 days of completing the offer. If you haven't received them after this time, there are several reasons you may not qualify for free Boss Coins, the most common reasons being:
    (1) You are younger than the minimum age required for the offer.
    (2) You do not live in the country which is showing in your OSM profile (yes, we do check and so do our partners!)
    (3) You failed to make a purchase or failed to commit to a contract when it was a requirement of the award of free Boss Coins.
    (4) The e-mail address you signed up with was not the same as the e-mail address you use for OSM. In this case there is nothing we can do to help you as we have no way of tracing your offer.
    (5) The relevant company offering the free Boss Coins may have to manually confirm the award - this can take time, so please be patient.
    (6) The company offering free Boss Coins may simply have not accepted your offer application.

Regrettably there is very little we can do in cases where free Boss Coins have not been awarded other than advising you to contact the company you completed the offer for and asking if they received your application. You can use one of the following contacts, depending on the free-product partner you tried:

Matomy
    http://www.matomy.com/contact-us

SuperSonicAds
    customersupport@supersonicads.com

Sponsorpay
    Please contact Sponsorpay here:support@sponsorpay.com

TokenAds
    Please go back to TokenAds offers within the game you are playing and click on the 'support' button on the top right corner. The TokenAds team should reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.

Thanks πŸ™‚

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @Guavemente_NL can you please try clearing cache and cookies?

• Post unread

0 Votes
    11 Posts
    2k Views

@Lirind @Adilmo-Rocha Thanks for completing the bug reports πŸ™‚

I will close this seeing as it is fixed, but if this reoccurs please open another topic, thanks!

• I want to change my user name

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@bdrrrry-3lik Hi, welcome

Unfortunately it's not possible to change your manager name.
    The only thing you can do is remove this account and then create a new account with the name that you want.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts

So everything is going as it should be for our friend Silmaos . Great news!

Silmaos welcome to the OSM , enjoy your gaming time and our new forums . ☺

Álvaro thank you for trying to help a fellow manager. Very kind of you mate. :handshake_tone1:

Galip special thanks goes to you for posting the final detailed answer for our mate Silmaos.

I believe we can close this topic now. πŸ˜‰

• New League

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Chainsmokers32 You can also filter, then you probably will find a league to join with the team that you want.

http://prntscr.com/d626ae
    http://prntscr.com/d626wz

• Lost team

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Lee-Manager
    Hello mate,
    you found out that OSM is one season game. That means that when you finish a league everything starts from the beginning... that's why OSM is such a great game...you can manage different teams amd become champion with all of them ... maybe... πŸ‘

• There's Bug in my Points

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Peterwagehokpad said in There's Bug in my Points:

There's Bug in my Points I Have 18,918 but it Rankings was 12,731

Hi, welcome.

There's no bug there.
    The manager points that your talking about are the total points of all accounts together.
    Slot 1,2,3 and 4 have all there own ranking.
    12,731 are the correct manager points for your slot 1.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    1k Views

Guys, on this topic we're only handling problems with special offers from persona.ly where user don't have the possibility to click on the support button to complaint why they didn't got them. All the other situations, please fill in a ticket by clicking on the support button!