Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • 1 Votes
    6 Posts

Hi,
    Just as it has always been stated here several times, transfers are random and there isn't much one can do to help, you just have to keep working the transfer list to figure out how to sell your players quicker as well as make lots of profit minding OSM rules (illegal transfers).

Good luck with your league mate 👍

• New Christmas Snow Flakes Theme: Fail

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @ProfFunk, thanks for your report! We've disabled the snow for now again.

Furthermore this years Chistmas theme/snow can be disabled if you like in the settings / profile. 🙂

• Kicked out of my league.

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Kenzo-Beertens_NL mi too, y won with barcelona vs paris 5-1 and 1-0 and i’m kicked

• Elemination even though i won

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Daniele-Benjiamin Thanks Daniele 👍

• I cannot enter my league

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Mister-de-Paulo-Fonseca Hi there Dani and welcome to the World forum 🙂

I'm sorry but I could not figure out what is your problem. Could you please try to give us a detailed explanation of your case ?
    Furthermore, according to your game profile , you are already inside this league

alt text

and managing the Hibernian FC, on your Slot 1. 😁👍

• Boss coins

0 Votes
    9 Posts

@Pete0318 said in Boss coins:

@Mohamend-El-Neny

Ah thanks for that.

Just a bit worried as when I did one yesterday they were there in seconds. Where’s now it’s been few hours and no luck. And the status is shown as pending and still have time to do the thing which is wired

You are right Pete. Some offers reward you instantly while others keep you waiting for days. That's why it's important to read carefully each offer's details and instructions before proceeding with it. 👍

• My league desapeared

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Vasco-Nascimento Hi there and welcome to the World forum 🙂
    We'd like to help you but could you please tell us more about your disappeared league first? What was the name of your League , of your own Club and on which Slot were you playing it?
    This is what we see on your game profile Vasco.

alt text

Do you see something different on your Slots ?

• Mobile data

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@vay1amk Hi there and welcome to the World forum 🙂
    We're interested to find out why you're not able to login on OSM while you're using your mobile data.
    I would like for you to go inside your phone's settings , then choose your apps , click on your OSM app and clean all temporary data and cache. There is a possibility that your problem has to do with your local cache. Please try this and let me know if it works.

• Bug improvement training !

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Daniele-Benjiamin Thanks for trying Daniele. 😊

No reply from the manager. Time to close this one.

• Hacker in my league?!?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Philipmmm
    Hello mate, if you think that someone is cheating in your league, go to the profile of that manager and report him....put as much evidence you can on your report, like screenshots...

• Private or Public?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@ikloiwvie said in Private or Public?:

I have paid 200 boss coins for an Arsenal spot. Currently I am the only manager in the League. However as I go the League overview there isn't a league with only one manager. Is my league open for other managers? Thank you

Yes my friend , your league is open alright and OSM is the league's Moderator on this one. Because you paid only to get a specific Club and not to create your own new private league from scratch. 😉
    Have a look at this topic too if you want :
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/4684/200-coins-to-choose-your-club

alt text
    alt text

As we can see , 14 other managers have joined already this league. 🙂 Things looking good here.

• Western United FC

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Manager-PR-9 That's correct!
    Thanks 👍

• Bundesliga in OSM ?

• Didnt receive coins after buying

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Acantha That's correct!
    Thanks 👍

• Fyber

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

If you read Common-questions topic you'll know what to do about this issue.

• I didn't get Boss coins

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi,

If you read carefully Common-questions topic you guys will find know how to go about this issue.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Chobas Yeah I play OSM on my computer and I can only watch 3 videos in one day, and once I have watched the 3 videos it says "We ran out of business offers for now. Check back with us later." Sometimes I can only watch 3 videos every 30 or more hours. But I think it is a well-known bug on the browser version of OSM.

• Knocked out after winning or being dumb lol

1 Votes
    6 Posts

@anillyldrm19 Hi,

alt text

Your team is still there. Just re-install your iOS game app and stupid problem will be fixed!

• Battle points bug?

1 Votes
    11 Posts

@Jeroen-Klarenbeek_NL Thank you Jeroen. 🙂 Then it's time to close this one.

• Error 1000-0

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied