Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.5k Posts
  • OSM Notifications

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

@HuNt3r96
    Hi,
    There are two types of notifications:

The ones that come from servers (Matches played, player transfers, been camped...) - these you'll get them on every device where the account is logged
    The ones that come from timers (player trainings, doctor treatment, lawyers...) - these you'll get them only on the device you started them
    If you want to turn On or off notifications then you have to go to app settings.

• Problems with "Edit profile"

0 Votes
    5 Posts
  • deshaaaa

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@مصطفي0122 Haha. 🙂 Well Hello to you too my friend and welcome to the OSM game. 🙂

I have to inform you that this is the World Forum and we must all use the English language in order to understand each other.
    You can also join your own Group of language and Arabic Community if you simply : Log out from your forum page and log in right back. This way the AR forum will be added automatically on your menu.

Thanks and enjoy the OSM forums! :thumbsup_tone2:

• Hile Var

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

@mrtgll33 Thanks Murat ! 🙂

Note : Moved from OSM The game

• Stadyum 3. Seviye 2m vermesi gerekiyor

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

@mrtgll33 Thank you Murat! 🙂

Note : Moved from OSM - The game

• Squad Reset ios App.

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@emre-whiteday @simone-antonello
    Hi guys,
    If you're talking about clearing your line up on Android and IOS then;
    On android, simply click the trash can button, and then simply select each player you want to remove from your line-up.
    On iOS, just press on a player on the field for a couple seconds and then ALL players will have a 'x' on top right corner, just press it to remove them.

• مشكلة في الاتصال

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@فتحي-وليد
    Hi, welcome.
    Please remember that this is the world forum and it's English only so your post here must be only in English. If you want to use Arabic for your post please use the Arabic forum.
    Thanks!

• About Bank Money

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views

No respons anymore from the OP, so this can be closed.

• probleme

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @Cypri60, please when posting here can you only use English? 🙂 If you'd prefer to use French you can visit the French forums! Thanks 😄

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • league disappeared!!

1 Votes
    4 Posts

Hi @wqwq18, no at the minute no timescale can be given on The Fantasy's league return! 🙂

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @Ate_Choras09 ,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to guarantee the receipt of free Boss Coins within a specific time frame, or even at all in some cases. Generally Boss Coins are credited within 30 days of completing the offer. If you haven't received them after this time, there are several reasons you may not qualify for free Boss Coins, the most common reasons being:
    (1) You are younger than the minimum age required for the offer.
    (2) You do not live in the country which is showing in your OSM profile (yes, we do check and so do our partners!)
    (3) You failed to make a purchase or failed to commit to a contract when it was a requirement of the award of free Boss Coins.
    (4) The e-mail address you signed up with was not the same as the e-mail address you use for OSM. In this case there is nothing we can do to help you as we have no way of tracing your offer.
    (5) The relevant company offering the free Boss Coins may have to manually confirm the award - this can take time, so please be patient.
    (6) The company offering free Boss Coins may simply have not accepted your offer application.

Regrettably there is very little we can do in cases where free Boss Coins have not been awarded other than advising you to contact the company you completed the offer for and asking if they received your application. You can use one of the following contacts, depending on the free-product partner you tried:

Matomy
    http://www.matomy.com/contact-us

SuperSonicAds
    customersupport@supersonicads.com

Sponsorpay
    Please contact Sponsorpay here:support@sponsorpay.com

TokenAds
    Please go back to TokenAds offers within the game you are playing and click on the 'support' button on the top right corner. The TokenAds team should reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.

• Savings

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@MarkEngelsmanWorld Thanks!

By the way @Ray-Gosling the interest rate is 2% 😉

• 0 Votes
    17 Posts
    2k Views

This is now fixed! Thanks all who reported this 🙂

• competitie starten

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Levi-Rios Thanks!

• Change name please ? any posibility ?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @CataVaBagaMuje, sorry but it isn't possible for users to change their usernames! Sorry!

• disparate

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@anis-mbp Oh my French friend ! Welcome to the OSM game and forums. 🙂

Although I love your language I'm afraid I'm not able to understand the whole post of yours. So, I have to inform you that you have entered the World forum just now and we have to use only the english language in here , if we wish to understand each other that is . 😉

So what I need you to do is to firstly find and join your own Group of language. To do that you have to : Log out from your forum page and loggin right back. This way the French community Forum will be added on your menu automatically. Naturally you can use your native language in there for your posts and topics.:thumbsup_tone2:

P.S. This was your first post on the World forum so I can understand that you need to get familiar with the forum tools as well. Just please next time you will need to open a topic in any forum try to avoid the use of Capital letters or big titles. Thank you very much in advance . Best of luck my friend ! :v_tone2:

• Choosing a team when creating a new account

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@tim-van-veen_NL Hi, welcome.
    No that's not true, they should be able to join your league if they have a free slot.
    Probably they see there last season at this place http://prntscr.com/emzx4i
    But if you click on it you will be able to get back and choose a new team/league

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Wilmer-Jose-Palada-Baraho Hello Wilmer Jose Palada Barahona and welcome to OSM and World forum . 🙂

I could see from your forum profile that you have already found and joined your Spanish Community forum. That's great ! But please when you post in here - on the World forum - you have to use only the English language, if you want from us to understand you.

Thank you in advance my friend and best of luck to your beloved Real and to your OSM adventures ! :v_tone2: