Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.4k Topics 36.2k Posts
  • OSM save not working, in my own league.

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mostafa-bi255
    Hello mate...please contact with an email, the en.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

• Scout

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Awnser me this...

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Romania team World Cup 1998

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • wrong dismiss

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Cheers

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • The leagues results

1 Votes
    3 Posts

at least server Maximiliano doesnt work
    it was a good chance for me to win 1/8 of winners cup cause my opponent didnl fill the line-up 😄
    btw it was good call to hide simulation statis, now your servers work more stable 👍
    Screenshot_2.png

• New league boss coins??

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@bolt91
    we usually play with settings like this (can not make screenshots in english version, but the order is the same there)
    111.jpg
    2222.jpg
    coin holders still be able to play friendly matches and use a scout (if you enable transfers)
    also they can obtain a little bonus in Club Funds every +-18 hours (not sure)
    Screenshot_4.png
    as a penalty, you will receive fewer coins at the end of the league, if at least one of the league settings has been changed from the default

• No transfers!

0 Votes
    7 Posts

Hi,

Just to add some extra info about this specific situation:

Players that you've listed on TL were added yesterday/today (not sure if you had them there before and just re-added/changed price yesterday/today) Increase rates are high (around 2 times) Price value are high (37M to 60M) There were 2 players sold on your league earlier today and their selling price was around 20M There are 7 other players from other managers added before yours on Transfer list that were not sold yet for exactly same reasons, high value and high increase rate

It was explained several times that selling system is random based on selling chances. These selling chances are calculated based on Transfer Value (Price) and Increase rate.
    If you're not selling with the combination you've set, you've to try different ones.

If you want to test if there's any issues with your specific account, just buy a low value player from TL (below 2M) and set him on TL at his maximum amount. I'm pretty sure you'll sell him in less than 24h 👍

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

@wenger-wise Thanks, should be fixed by now!

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

We just can't reproduce this!

Is this still an issue?

• TRANSFER BUR

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Please complete the template which you can find in this topic

• I cannot log into my account

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@meedoo1
    Hello mate...you can not have more than one accounts....please contact the en.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

• Help for promo code

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@edison_669
    No promo code available at the moment...follow the media of the game and maybe you got lucky....

• Transfer

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@cristian-cristescu
    Hello mate...yes, you can...but take care that if you and the other manager, made these transfers for each other profit, you are breaking the OSM rules and you can get banned if reported from other managers...

• SimulationStatus

2 Votes
    3 Posts

Can you (GB admins) please manage to solve this problem?

That page is very important to players who like to stay in the simulation match time... Ridiculous the way this problem is being ignored.

• Scout

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@johnny228
    im at 28 on 44 and my scout doesnt find anyone 'cause we trade as f''k i thought... but maybe its bugged.... who knowsss

• bugs out

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Playing with friends

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@aweijie
    No...the league will start from the scratch....please don't make multiple questions on the same topic....