Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • Scout a sold player - 3

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@jerokiller_tramposo I once used 100 boss coins to find sold players frm my league. From my experience I can tell tht if tht players has played at least once in the league you may be able to scout him back. I tried to find Hudson Odoi and Abraham and used 100 boss coins (I am free to play manager 😂😂) but then i noticed tht i had sold modric who had played one game and few days later he was bought by Everton. So i concluded tht if a player as played in your league and has been sold, there is a chance tht he may be brought back by scout. The reason i may not have gotten Abraham and Odoi was becoz they were sold in pre-season hence they were gameless.

• About OSM Netherlands Server

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@wrathfulone said in About OSM Netherlands Server:

@Lirind Thanks for the info. But I wanna make sure if its different engine or same the one...

Hi,

The engine are the same except for the language of course.

• Training video to win time

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Crinel-Meldo

I know but they would gain much more money if they allow it for all accounts 😄

It's a win-win situation 😂

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

If you read common-questions topic you will find your answer there.

• Political advertisements in Serbia

7 Votes
    6 Posts

We'll look at it. Tks for reporting it!

• Champion - Didn't receive winners ticket

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Hi,

There was a visual bug when winners cup was implemented where some leagues as well as crew leagues and battles had the winners cup icon. This was fixed for Android and web version but iOS is still waiting to be fixed that's why you can still see the icon on the Japanese league. Whereas there is no winners cup ticket for the Japanese league.
    https://prnt.sc/t0j8wu

Current leagues with the winners cup ticket:

England France Germany Italy Netherlands Portugal Spain Turkey

Break down:

4 places (1, 2, 3, 4,): England, Italy, Spain and Germany 3 places (1, 2, 3): France 2 places (1, 2): Portugal, Netherlands and Turkey
  • Russian Community

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

You can find your answer on common questions topic

• what is the highest level of the players

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi,

There is no limit as to the level a player can improve.

• Young player and experience player

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Steven-Sithu
    Hello mate...you are the manager and you have to figure it out....as in real life, young and old players, play together....old players give their experience to the team and young players give their fresh and speed...a team must have both young and old players...

• Manager point

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Steven-Sithu
    Hello mate...if you take a search on the forums you will find your answers....for example, the more wins you make, the more manager points you take...if you win teams managed by human managers, you get more manager points....wins against teams with better goal, more manager points...etc...

• SCOUT

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Lirind Thanks!

• Very small progress young players

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Pelu-Dos-Santos Like I said above, "Players progression gets slower the more you train that player". Especially in a single match day

There's currently a super staff event where we have 6 training sessions instead of the normal 3 training sessions so it's only logical that a single players progression becomes lower as you keep on training him.

He must have been training Donnarumma all day (for 5-6 training sessions, in a single match day) that's why his progression has reduced to this level.

• press room

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@neymar_73955 Hi,

It is a randomly generated by the engine in regards to events of every game round like a news paper.

• CREW

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Lirind Thanks!

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Lirind Thanks!

• Two Osm accounts

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi,

Please also read carefully OSM terms

• I CAN'T DELETE MY ACCOUNT

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Lirind Thanks!

• Second acount

-1 Votes
    4 Posts

@amuabol Then ask your friend to send an email (by himself, since we don't provide support for third parties) to en.support@onlinesoccermanager.com with a clear explanation and also include his manager name in the mail.

• Delete my account

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Cheers...

• Scout

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Maxxxtextacion
    You have to adjust the criteria you put....maybe with that criteria there aren't young players available or they are playing at your league....