Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.2k Posts
  • Transfers

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hello mate,
    the computer buys 3-4 times every day, in random times.

Happy New Year 🎅

• Scout error 404

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Christmas bug

1 Votes
    9 Posts

@Tobi-One-Kenobi Tobi have you tried to click on the message and not close it? Have you seen the Christmas offers yet? You don't have to buy new Boss Coins mate if you don't want to. Just look at the special offers there.

Or have you tried to leave from the app when this happens and try again to get inside?

If nothing works on your phone app then we will need the bug report mentioned above.

• Managing multiple clubs

0 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views

@PranavFC My pleasure to help you out dear. ☺
    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you too Pranav! 🎄 🎁

Time to close this one then. 😉

• I can't add my friends

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome.

It's not possible to add managers from the two different versions.
    You are playing the dutch version of the game and your friends play osm world.
    So you can ask them to create an account on the dutch version or you can create a account on world.

• LEAGUE'S MODERATOR BUG

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome.

But I must say this is not a bug at all.
    The league moderator has decided to resign and that's his right to do so.
    He has paid BC to create the league, so at the moment the league moderator decided to resign osm will become the moderator of that league for the rest of the league.

• There is a "cheater"

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate,
    please go to this cheater profile and on the right top corner you will find the option to report him.

Happy New Year 🎅

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome.
    You still have to wait your turn and one report is enough.
    Cheatings will not be discussed on the forums, so this can be closed.

• Advance Games

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate, it get's on my nerves too, when this happens to me. That's because when many league finish the same time, the computer don't have as many leagues to calculate and makes less time, so starts/finish the simulation earlier.
    You can always finish your training earlier by paying some coins but if you don't have that option, try to schedule the training of your players to finish early enough to have them ready for the line up.
    Happy New Year 🎅

• only receive 45 coins. it's a shame.

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi, welcome.
    Just to add if you have turnt one or more advanced settings of it also will derease.

• 'oops' problem

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mohamed-adel-decima Hello Mohamed & welcome to the English forums. ☺

You are also using your browser to log in. So please follow these steps mate :

Log out from OSM .
    Refresh your browser info by pressing CTRL+F5, and also
    Delete all of your recent history , cookies, your cache/temporary Internet Files (manually or using a software like CCleaner)
    Re - loggin to your OSM account, but please if you use any ad-blocker you must disable it while playing your game.

I will be waiting for your news after you are done with these steps. :ok_hand_tone2:

If after completing the above you still face the same problem then we will need from you to fill in a Bug Report with every detail of your problem and we definitely could use any screen shots taken from your account.

How do we present a full Bug Report?

Please follow this link to find all the useful infos and guidelines -https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/308/important-info-please-read/3

• Consistent blockage from the game

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@ZUBBYLEE Hello Zubby & welcome to the English forums. ☺

I could see from your game profile that you are using your browser to log in. So here's what I want you to do.
    Please follow these steps mate :

*Log out from OSM .
    *Refresh your browser info by pressing CTRL+F5, and also
    *Delete all of your recent history , cookies, your cache/temporary Internet Files (manually or using a software like CCleaner)
    *Re - loggin to your OSM account, but please if you use any ad-blocker you must disable it while playing your game.

I will be waiting for your news after you are done with these steps.😉

If after completing the above you still face the same problem then we will need from you to fill in a Bug Report with every detail of your problem and we definitely could use any screen shots taken from your account.

How do we present a full Bug Report?

Please follow this link to find all the useful infos and guidelines -https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/308/important-info-please-read/3

• Please help !!!!!!

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Abdullah-Araab Hello mate and welcome to the English forum. ☺

Please do me a favor and tell me what kind of device are you using to loggin on OSM?
    I took a look at your game profile... Are you using your mobile phone and the iOS ?
    I need from you to check on the number of your OSM app version please.
    Do you use the V.4.1.5 of iOS or not? If not then please download the latest version of the game on your device.
    If you still face problems with any feature then we will need from you to fill in a bug report.
    But first make sure you have the right application installed on your phone. 😉

I'll be waiting for your feedback. Thank you Abdullah. :handshake_tone2:

• Team history

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hello mate,
    the manager points you earn when you finish a league, are counted taking under consideration the goal of your team, the teams with human managers you manage to win, the goals of these teams, any advanced options you had enabled on your league (No private funds, no training camps, etc), and many other.... You see that are many factors to give you many manager points. Take this into your mind on your next leagues.

Happy New Year 🎅

• Coin problem

0 Votes
    6 Posts

This should be solved now 😉

• Any know?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@pantufla23 Hi, welcome.
    Try to logout from forums and login again or join the spanisch group, then you will be able to see the spanish forums.

• BC reward on end of the season

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views

There's no standard 4% of that you will get for that, I'm sorry but that's the way it is.
    It took so long to respond 1 because of the christmas time, but also because I was checking things first.
    The awnser was clear it's changeable.

• change log-in user in the app

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome.

I'm sorry but it's no longer possible from the apps.
    But I would like to advice you to send a email to: EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

• how to leave a team ?

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views

Since the awnser has been given.

• Stadium update error

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied