Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • Stop playing game

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@alexander-lukic Hello mate,
    a manager can take a team, only if this team is free...that means that if the current manager resigns from his team or been kicked then and only then another manager (your friend) can take over and manage this team.

• I couldnt log in

0 Votes
    2 Posts

There were some server issues yesterday... at some points at the day you couldn't log in. Not that much to do about it... There are many managers who suffered from this problem.

• The Value Problem

0 Votes
    4 Posts

The average of Goikoetxea is 89+94/2=91.5.
    The average of Laudrup is 89+95/2=92.
    For the value of Goikoetxea it's rating is probably rounded to 92, which makes it the same value. So I think the problem is not the value of the players in money, but the rating is not calculated the right way.

• Players not being sold normally

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@jetont
    Selling players is just random...no one said that all players will be sold or that some of them will be sold every 2 hours...and on their maximum value...

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@stevex I need exchange moderator to me from old moderator

list item
  • Stadium page doesn't load.

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    1k Views

@marcos-pantanos_nl It took a while, but we where working on this one and it's fixed now.

• I NEED SOMEONE TO ENABLE TRANSFERS

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@sjasperge_nl Hi, welcome.
    I'm sorry but there's nothing wrong at all, you're talking about Slot two which you continued the league with and decided to play in a special league.
    Those leagues are without transfers.

• 100 % America

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@lars_1992_nl Hi, welcome.
    Since you're a Dutch version manager, please report it on our Dutch community's forum Dutch Do not forget to provide a screen of the not received achievement.

• Worst game ,cheaters still playing

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@mralisaad Hi, welcome.
    Like we already told you before, it will not be discussed/reported/handled through our forums.
    You can send in a cheater report by going to the managers profile.
    Include as much evidence in there as you can, after that you will need to wait till it's handled.

• No Freedom of expression

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@depelotaso Hi, welcome.
    This is Help, forums.
    You don't need help and opinions can be posted at the correct forums.
    For same reason this topic will be closed now.
    If you need help with something you're welcome to post if you don't need help and want to discuss something you can use our discussions forums.

• A mod has laughed at me

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome.
    I can see the problem is solved by now since you already joined another crew by now.
    So there's no reason to keep this topic open any longer

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@henrique-kyle
    Hi, yes this is normal. Also read the Common-questions topic to know more about manager points and how they work.

• Ask Crew Profile Edit Properties

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@murid-nakal
    Hi, yes! Only crew boss can edit the crew profile page at the moment.

• What is the CR ,

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mralisaad
    Hi, CR is cheat report and if you have one to make, you can only do it with the system by going to the managers profile and you'll see the option "report as a cheater" also include as much evidences as possible.

• Cheating

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mralisaad Hi, welcome.
    You need to send screens a long with the CR and then wait patient till it's handled thanks.

• Change Username

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@igor-tudor231 Hi, welcome.
    This is the wrong place for suggestions, this forum is for Bugs and Help only.
    Corict topic for suggestions can you find here: osm-game-features-chatroom-for-all-the-community

• Request for Deleting Crew League

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@chindilcuk
    Sorry mate but this is not possible....you should take care more carefully how to set up your league next time...

• Not possible to transfer any player

0 Votes
    8 Posts

sorry, now in the spanish league it,s ok.

• What are the saving for?

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

Hi,
    The savings is like a bank where you can save funds till when you need them and you get interest on your savings if they remain in the bank after simulation. And when you withdraw them they can be used to buy players, training, scouting, etc...

• creating OSM account

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views

@aart123_nl Hi, welcome.

First I want to point out that we never handle things with 3rd party's, only the manager himself can request help and in this case he needs to send a email to our Dutch support team: NL.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

Did you read our osm terms of use?
    We have one term 4. You may not babysit accounts of friends or relatives. This includes taking over the account of someone who is quitting the game. Both are unacceptable.

So that includes creating an account for someone else.