Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • My offer always gets rejected

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@ergusti New questions : Are you 100% sure that this player belongs to a team that is still being managed by the computer ? Or, have you tried to make an offer to a different player ?
    Cause this kind of deals are also random , since the OSM engine is involved... Just like it happens with the whole system of transfers. And I also wonder, what makes you insist on trying to get this specific player ? Aren't there any other players available for you on your TL ( aka TransferList ) that suit your needs ?

• Paid for Boss coins, I don't receive

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@sjonniecrime_nl Hi, welcome.
    As a Dutch version user, you'll have to sent an email to Dutch support for your payment issue.

NL.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@creeperxd359 First of all , I could see that you are a brand new OSM manager so I welcome you once again to the game's adventures . 🙂
    Secondly : Ok, so you are using the web version for your gaming time. What exactly are you using my friend?
    A computer / laptop, phone browser or a tablet ? And on which settings are you referring to on your question?
    What exactly you need to know from us ?

• Match Experience on Web

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@creeperxd359 Hello and welcome to the World forum. 🙂

The Match Experience is the first things that pops in front of your screen as soon as your Slot's simulation is completed. If you press Skip you will miss the details. Just click on the Continue button and watch the exact story of the whole match. There is no re-run button on the Web version. Let me know if there is anything else you need to ask.

P.S. I think while using your phone's browser or OSM app and try to delete your OSM's temporary data and then loggin again you are able to view again your latest Match Experience. Of course this is possible only until the next round's simulation time.

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@dani-sijari Hello and welcome to the World forum. 🙂

I think it is better to close this topic for now because I could see you have posted the same question on the Arabic forum as well. And I am sure you will get a better discussion and explanation there, in your own native language.
    If you will need any further help then please feel free to open a new topic about it. 👍

@Moderators-AR My mates, I trust this fellow manager to your helping hands.
    Thank you all in advance. 🤝

• I cant earn my manager points.

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@çağrı-çankaya said in I cant earn my manager points.:

The season has been finished. The boss told me that I will earn 400 manager points but it hasn't loaded to my account. Also this is my first finished season but I cant take the subject "Finish your first season" and the prize 15 manager points of it.

Hello and welcome to the World forum. 🙂

I took a look at your game profile , Slots and history and I could see that you did receive your first 300 Manager points on your Slot 3 .
    And it looks like it was your first Crew battle.

alt text

alt text

• The crew costs

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Profile Reputation

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@ianthebean-byrne

https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/591/new-forums-guide

Hiya Ian 🙂 Have a look at the above link and you will find your answers mate and other useful infos

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@aditoxic1
    For App version :
    Just click on that pink piggy Icon and then click on Transfer . Your money will move out of the Bank Savings and into your Club Funds with their interest and all.

alt text

For Web version same procedure, just click on the word Transfer.

alt text

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@mmboy0_nl Hello and welcome to the World forum. 🙂

Just like our fellow Forum Mod @DE-XRIST has told you, please do not open new topics when we have the official League Recruit topic - https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/75/league-recruits/948
    at your disposal for publishing your individual leagues in there.

But furthermore I must inform you that users of the Osm's World version are not able to join any league that takes place on the Dutch version. Therefore make sure you advertise your leagues on the Dutch forum as well. 😉

Best of luck to you! ✌

• Bug regarding coins?

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts

@sabit-mamedov Thank you for your help Saby. 🤝

• Manager points

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • how can i get my promo code ???

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@martin-shaqawa_2
    Hello mate, follow the social media of the game....promo code announcements are made there....

• Out of business

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@hespera Thank you
    I hope fix it at fast possible

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • There is no German league for the scout!!

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@adrião-pereira Hi, welcome.
    This has to do with the legal right issue.
    It's not possible for the whole world to play the German league and that also involved the scout.

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

@el-cavegol The extra bc's have been refunded to you, time to close this topic.

• No training progression

Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@klopp83 Hello ✋

I just tried this and it does not appear to be bugged, however what I would recommend is that to try it from your PC, then any other mobile platform like iOS or Android. If the problem still happens to you then that's just a personal bug or a bug in your current league.

• Tactical help

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts