Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • I want help from technical support

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

To appeal a locked account, you have to logon to that account on web and you'll find the option to appeal.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Good to hear you want to create your own league, but note that it is impossible to limit the amount of transfers in the league unless you disable the option of transfers completely via the advanced tools while setting up your league. Or you can play one of the leagues without transfers.
    As regards rules and recommendation, this is you and your friends choice to make since it is your league and you decide what works for you and your friends.

• Account blocked temporarely

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

For next time, your friend has to do the reporting himself through our support mail En.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

For this issue, he has to wait for a while and try to login later with his correct details.

• Team deleted

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Its not possible to rejoin a team/league that you previously resigned from.

For next time feel free to create your own topic for your own (different) issue.

• Boss Coin Videos

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@destroyerboy007
    Hello and welcome to the Osm game & forums. 🙂
    I've just tried to watch my 3 videos at the Business Club and I did get the 3 Boss coins.
    I saw exactly the same thing that your picture shows ... Look at my screenshots please ..

It started as this :

alt text

Then it showed a black screen and after a few seconds a tiny X appeared at the top right corner of the video. ( do not click on that X )

alt text

I didn't touch anything , there was no sight or sound playing , but I only waited few seconds each time I clicked on the TV screen to watch a commercial. But in the end , the blank video closed itself and the Boss Coin was added for me.

alt text

So what I need you to do now is to try again to watch videos , wait for the screen to close on its own after few seconds and you will see the new coin being added for you.

Note Please before you start this make sure you take a good look at your existing Boss Coins , so that you can be sure of the change in total.

• match time setting

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to set match time on OSM since this is automatically done by the engine.

• You guys are big scammers

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@fingosnorbert I'm always very polite with new comers on Osm... But not this time I'm afraid...

a) Read this topic if you really wanna learn about how new managers of Osm are able to earn Free Boss Coins :
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/39972/how-to-earn-free-boss-coins/3

b) But above all you are strongly advised to read the Forum's rules :
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/308/important-info-please-read/2

c) For your information , since this kind of disrespectul and provocative behavior including your bad language is definitely not allowed on our forums , I'm going to flag your post now.
    Consider this as a warning , only because you are brand new around here. If you continue with similar behavior you will surely earn yourself a forum ban and you will lose your access on the Osm forums.

I hope I was clear enough. Feel free to ask any help or support but always in the right way.

Thank you in advance and best of luck.

• fantasy league

Locked Moved
    1 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

This is not possible for now since fantasy league hasn't been implemented yet!

• I paid but no boss coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Send a mail to EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com with a clear explanation of the problem and also include your manager name and proof of payment in the mail.

• New season won’t start

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

How many preparation days is your league currently in at the moment?
    On which slot is this happening?

• Boss coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Take a look at the Common Question topic where you'll find your answer and also know what to do about this issue.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Send a mail to En.support@onlinesoccermanager.com with a clear explanation of the problem and also include your manager name in the mail.

• Didn't recieve ingame valuta after sureys

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Same. I made a few purchases from other apps, and haven't received any points. I contacted them one week ago and no response at all.

Edit: They just denied it lmao. First order i had issues with. Did everything normally, installed the app, first in-game purchase (one reward) then get a character (for the other reward) and got denied.

• Тhe championship can't start

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@николай-петков Hi, welcome. On which slot this is?

• Trainings

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done in this situation if timers are disabled in your league . But if timers are enabled in your league then the only thing you can do is speed up the players training using boss coins.

• Cheat Report but Nothing Happens

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@tsantsababy Hi, welcome.

At the moment the cr has been handled you will receive the verdict, cheating will never be discussed,handled via our forums.

• Will i get ban from refund?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Players stats update?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Player stats are updated when a league is updated with new teams and transfers (transfer window in real life).

• Error Page

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@constablereggie Hi, welcome.
    Did you tried to remove cookies/cache from browser or tried another browser?

• Scout bug

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Did you send your scout with same criteria everytime?