Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • OSM down !

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • “The player has already been sold”

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Already reported here

• Forget my password

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Send a mail to en.support@onlinesoccermanager.com with a clear explanation of the issue and also include your manager name in the mail.

• Where ia My coins ?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Please read Common-questions topic where you can find your answer and know what to do.

• Bug report: player already sold

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

This is a known issue which has been reported in this topic

• Player fitness not refreshing?

1 Votes
    4 Posts

@polecatffc No it's not. But there was a problem with the server so a decision was made not to simulate the games until yester and for some until today.

More info on this topic

• sunderland

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • PROBLEM WITH SIMULATION!

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

You can find your answer on this topic

• Error

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@td_vedat Hi, welcome.
    It already has been told before it has been anounced via our forums under updates, that's not very hard to find.

When there's an emergency fix there will never be any time to send out notifications, so the first thing that you should check is Updates topic.

We've awnsered you already several times and it seems that you still didn't took the time to even check.

If there really was an bug in rankings from team battles then there would be more reports about it.

So unless you're able to provide us a complete filled in bug template which you can find in the please read important topic, then there's nothing that we can do.

This topic will be closed again, If you have a real bug then you're free to post again in a new topic complete with the template.

Keep in mind that this forum is for bugs and support and this kind of post are spam post.

If you sent an email to support then you also can wait till they awnser, since it's not 24/7 support time, you should understand that.

• 2 Coutinho in my league

0 Votes
    3 Posts

This is clear and topic can be closed now!

• Two wrong flags

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Noticed another one: the flag displayed of French Guyana is actually the flag of Sint-Marteen, the correct one is green and yellow one

• Transfer list

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi,

This is because leagues are still being updated at the moment so it's possible to have the same player on the transfer and in another team.

This will automatically be fixed when all leagues are updated.

• Angry

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@elsayed-23 Hi, welcome.
    Then I'm also pretty sure that you know the reason why that is.
    What's not going to work is try to get things your way via forums, since that kind of support will only be provided via email.

• Problems Question (Locked too soon)

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@1merlin1 Hi, welcome.
    Because this isn't a discussion forum, we awnser and lock topics here.
    Next to that if you would have read updates topic then you wouldn't needed to ask about it, since it also was anounced there that matches where skipped to today.

Matches are always will be played around the normal time as usual, sims should be back to normal today.

• New mistake !

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@charles-ingalls Hi, welcome.
    You forgot one thing not all maintenance are planned, if it was planned then it would have been anounced. We wouldn't have done it unless it was needed.
    If you check out updates topic then you could read that messures has been to reduce the damage.

• Mistake??

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi, welcome. No there isn't a mistake. Due to some issues on servers, those matches has been skipped and they will be simulated tomorrow.

• Player ratings

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Currently, there are no database to check player rating on OSM.

• Unfriend a manager

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@osm3test Hi, for now there isn't a solution for it, this already has been forwarded and now it's up to GB.

• Manager Point not Added

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Yes, I finished the league in slot 1. But, my total manager point isn't added till now & My manager ranking decreasing day by day.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied